Wednesday, March 8, 2017

CONTAGIOUS

Homeward bound.

Laughter is contagious that is for sure.  I attended my Bible study group at the church today.
Even though it was a serious subjection about the persecution of Christians and how they are examples of courage and strength in the most difficult situations  We have questions and for some of the tough questions there are answers in the back of the book and I realized I should have looked at these answers.

To be a follower of Jesus and to try to be guided by his spirit and his word is to be willing to serve others.  Today I was a listener and a learner.  It is interesting to hear the questions that arise out of our questions.  I am wordless when I hear stories of others giving their lives to give hope and nourishment to those in our poorer neighborhoods and also to those in other countries.

I find the honesty of everyone in our group very contagious and very inspiring.

Some days you really need to be inspired!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

It is wonderful to hear about people who have dedicated their lives to bettering the conditions of others. Like Dad in Nicaragua.

Laughing is good for your body and your spirit, I think I read once (was it in my Grandfathers Glasses?) that you heal quicker when you laugh and are happy.

Sandra