Monday, March 13, 2017

JOY


                                       Joy is seeing the more signs of spring.

Joy is when the lost lamb is found or
the lost son comes home.
Joy is finding the lost coin.  (another parable)

I thought Haiti was lost today I called and called her and looked everywhere and was thinking what will I tell Kim.  Luckily I thought of  the laundry room and there she was sitting so quietly.  She follows me everywhere so I must have shut the door on her.

Dad's cough seems worse so I hope he will agree to go to the doctor or the clinic or something.  It must be exhausting for him because it is for me.

Panteli picked up Haiti and there plans are up in the air.  It looks like the house is going to sell but he does not want to move out for a few months.  If he finds a reasonable place to buy or rent he may do that.  Kim will make up her mind when she knows what is what.  She can come back here we enjoyed having her.

Carol will be in the Grand Cayman's now and may come back in August but it all depends on a place to live.  Panteli may go after May but nothing is decided yet.

I like the thought of spring and the promise of new beginnings.

I love the scripture that says we will always be a joy to the Lord and we can never be separated from Him.

4 comments:

beth bennett said...

Dad had a very bad night so we will see if we can get into a clinic.

Love mom

Steady-as-rain said...

Cough drops and cough medicine can help but it sounds like Dad seeing a doctor would be a good idea.

It is funny Hati didn't bark when you were calling for her.

I haven't been sleeping too well lately, but tonight will be better!

Love,

Rick

Sandra said...

So much for Panteli to do on his, packing up a house, picking out a new temporary one.


We are having issues with Randy's dad right now. Trying to follow your advice we told his dad, IF he wanted to move back west we would help him. Financially or by me going out and helping him. He said he did not want to move. But now Randy's Aunt who lives near him is telling her Randy is not willing to help and Randys brother Tim is driving out to get him!

Just flabbergasted as Randy calls at least every couple of weeks, and always asks his dad about his living situation, if he wants to move. If he is happy there. What we can do for him.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Sleepless nights are difficult for any of us. Rick I do hope you sleep better to-night.

With dad it was the cough that was so tiring and he was having a hard time breathing.

Sandra that is so hard on Randy when he is doing all he can and continues to offer to do more.

You do wonder what is wrong with people and difficulties in family is the worse.

I was lucky my brother and I talked things over and that was helpful. Having some one share problems is so important.

sleep well all.

love mom