Friday, March 24, 2017

HEALING LIGHT

The sun certainly is a healing light but only came out for a moment.

One of the things I love about prayer is that it can trigger your imagination.
I can close my eyes and breath quietly in the presence of the healing light.
Thank you Nancy for your prayers and I am praying for you two too!

We allneed moments when the light shines in!

Dad was a little worse last night and coughed continually from 3 until 6. His ribs are getting sore and it may be time to go back to the doctor.  We will have a quiet day today.  I may work in the garden a bit.  I did go for an early morning walk.  Later in the day the skate boarders with be out zooming around.  They are wild and cragy  and remind me of how wonderful youth really is.

One message that is coming through is that we will have to make a real effort in the future to become healthier.  It will be one step at a time trying to get into a good routine,  Dad has been good with not eating sugar so that is very good.  We must build up our immune systems.

"I was taught the way of progress is neither swift or easy."
Madam Curie


2 comments:

nancy-Lou said...

Healing light....I sure admire you Beth, even when you are not feeling well and not much has been happening due to you both being ill, you still manage to come with a blog with interesting subjects and quotes. You are blessed with the writing gift, that is for sure!

We received a lot of healing light today from the sun..shining down from it's higher place in the sky and with a lot of heat coming from it. It was cooler today, and little bit of a bite to the north wind, but upon turning back for home on our walk, I had to undo my jacket. Bella and Max got pretty muddy and the little white dog from across the street is a mess with her long fur. My kitchen floor, that was clean this morning is full of muddy dog prints and so the the patio door....I will just leave it until it dries up.

My piano student will be arriving shortly so this will be a short comment for m...hahah

I do hope Larry feels better...sore ribs make it hard to sleep. I remember that. Actually I broke two ribs from coughing when I had pneumonia....awful time.

So maybe get checked out again Larry.

Love to you both and sending healing light and prayers for good health

Nancy

beth bennett said...

Nancy you sure have been through alot too.

Thanks for your encouraging words.

I think Larry will go to the doctor again to-morrow.

A tough time for him.

A love the words pictures of you and the dogs.

Love Beth