Wednesday, March 29, 2017

RAIN OR SHINE March 29

Yes I try to go for my walk rain or shine.  Too bad dad started to worry about me and went driving to find me.  I try to explain my route but really, although I appreciate his concern, I am okay.  He is very annoyed when I get home.

To make him happy I do penance by agreeing to go to the clinic doctor about the pain in my hip/  It is a sore muscles that stiffens up and  I need to go to a chiropractor.  The doctor  has the same problem.
I could get an x-ray but not at this time.I see Dr. Nolte in 2 weeks so I will see what his opinion is.

Family tensions can happen anytime.

"Real life sometimes collides with faith"   Jane Pague

If we make our best effort, whether it is asking or giving forgiveness God will help.

It is home to clean up and then go visiting at the Senior's Home.  It has been 3 weeks since I have seen Joan and Joyce.

Travelling on your own searching for wisdom and truth can be scary.

Life is a great mystery and we need to help each other along the way; rain or shine.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Dad must have been very annoyed for you to actually agree to step foot in a doctors office!

Why would you go to a chiropractor for a sore muscle, why wouldn't you go to a physical therapist?

Peanut and I walk rain or shine, but yesterdays rain really make me think twice. Randy came for the evening walk in his house coat, just a jacket worn over top. If he is this eccentric at 57 what will he be like at 87?

Peanut is on 3 types of pills now. One is just for pain, the others for her tummy. Had to invest in fat free food for her. Brought back many bad memories as that was the final stage for Linus, putting him on a hamburger and rice diet. Of all the things that keep me awake late at night regrets on how I treated my pets in a big one. And I am a pretty nice person!

Got the old fridge switched out with the freezer that was in the laundry room. A very big job as not only did the doors of the fridge have to be removed, but the door of the house that had to be taken off had some special hinge so Randy had to take the hinges right off.

Once again he did not eat. Sigh.

There is talk of some sunny breaks coming up soon, that is great, as our walk through the park is mostly through ankle deep water right now.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

The doctor says she has the same problem and physio takes longer.

The reason dad was so concerned was I had not been walking that well.

Poor Peanut and I am like you I have some regrets too about our animals

Wow what hard work! All you can
do is keep going eh!

Hope the morning is brighter,

Peanut should respond quickly I hope.

Lov e mom