Sunday, March 19, 2017

PEOPLE PLEASER

So many of the little flowers look like they are smiling, happy to be the first ones bursting out of the ground.

I am running and hiding under the bed every time I hear am ambulance

Dad does want me to go back to the emergency because he is worried about me.  This is not good for his asthma especially if we argue about it.  I have the virus and now my hip is causing me problems.
I missed my walk today for several reasons.  One is dad worries and the other is my hip is causing problems.

I am also a people pleaser at times. I am also stubborn and impatient.  We will go to the clinic to-morrow.

Thanks Sandra for coming over and listening to us.

Thanks for the good food too.

Thanks Carol and Leah for phoning that meant a lot to us

"People need people
and we are all in this together,"

Demi Lovato






2 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

I'm not sure hiding under the bed when you hear an ambulance is really a good idea.

I'm wondering if Dad might be slightly allergic to the dog and maybe, in the Spring, that helps the asthma get triggered? Just a guess.

Going to the clinic or the Emergency is never a bad idea when you get a bit older.

Love,

Rick

Sandra said...

Will you get Linda to drive you?

I think the walk in clinic would be a better place to go.

It really comes down to the simple motto "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" Yes, there are times when you just need to be reassured about dads health, and yet you kick and fight when he asks the same of you. It is a drain on your energy and time to have to do it, but then you both can rest easier.

Randy worked on the kitchen when we got home but I just read my book as my cold is getting worse again.

Cabinet day!!!!!!

Sandra