Sunday, August 24, 2014

IT IS HOW YOU PLAY THE GAME THAT MATTERS!

P8232108
Theresa and Carol, Carol waiting for her chair so is sitting on the grass.  A beautiful spot for a game, with the mountains in the background and a way from the city,

 Mikie kindly gave me his chair.  I sat for awhile but then moved up to see better.
P8232114P8232110
Ben is playing defense after playing the first half in goal.

Ben kicks the ball.  I had a hard time in the bright sunshine trying to take pictures.

Ben and his teammates played very well but were out played and lost 3 to 1.  I was impressed by their attitude as they cheered one another on.


lP8232123
P8232126

P8232127
Morgan waits for the adults to decide what to do.   Ben won best player and won a soccer ball.  Good job Ben.

 She is ready to head home with Gramma and Grandpa.  I did not get Panteli in a picture but he was there.
P8232131P8232129
A  happy mom and dad.                                Carol & Theresa

A very tired blogger with a sore back would write more but. . . . I wanted to do this Sat. night because Sunday will be another busy day.

Sunday is church and a wedding.  Another happy occasion.  This time it is Cathy's daughter Tavia.  Only one daughter out of five not married yet.  They are all going to college except Jasmine who has graduated from University and is in the air force.  They think of us as grand parents and the love is very special between us all.

Change of plans as I am still a bit low on energy so will just go to the wedding.  I am missing a lot of things which I feel sad about but happy I can do what I can.

1 comment:

nancy-Lou said...

Great soccer pics, Beth. How did you meet Tavia and her family? Have a great time at the wedding.

Love, Nancy