Friday, August 22, 2014

SURPRISED

P8212051
Dad was surprised when his electric bike took off with out him when we was trying to get on it.  One has to be so careful about hitting the button.
“Time waits for no man neither does an electric bike!”
I have days like that where my thoughts run away with me.  I have to be patient with my slowness, with my garden, with continually misplacing things, with my computer (no good if I am too tired I punch all the wrong keys) .  Be patient with myself and with others.
Thursday night after Kim left Haiti came and just sat looking at us and finally climbed on dad’s knee.  I went up to see if I could find her leash and she followed me but she climbed onto her little mat so I think she was just tired and wanted to go to sleep.  I can relate to that.
P8212072P8212073

A work in progress. Two days scrunched in a small space trying to hook up water turn offs underneath the sink.  Our big plans of a newer looking bath room are still in our minds.

Went for my walk today as usual,  My aim is not to walk faster or go farther but to walk properly with my heal down first and take big steps.

It will be a nice surprise when all is done!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Dad is getting the job done. Sounds like Tyler will only be in Vancouver a short time . They plan on touring around . They have not booked yet.
Ken

larry bennett said...

Let us know their plans as everyone will want to see them. Yes dad has finished. we can meet them and they can stay here but with Kim here we have only the single bed.
Let us know when they know.
love mom

Sandra said...

If Tyler comes at Christmas they can stay at our house since we will be in Ontario. Well, if we can find someone to house sit. I keep meaning to ask Kimberly. Or Carol and Panteli. Went to work early and did not have a chance to read the blog, I will try to keep up while in Edmonton. Sandra