Monday, October 12, 2015

BAD SPELL

So thankful for my family especially Panteli, Carol, Theresa and Kim who took such good care of me when I was having a bad spell.

Too bad we had to leave before the most beautiful turkey was taken from the oven.
It smelled wonderful and I know everyone was waiting to dig right in.  I am not sure who carved I think maybe Mikie. We had dine very well on the vegetables like squash, beets, Brussels sprouts all prepared by Kim.

Sandra had to leave early to check on mommy cat and her kittens.

Doing much better today had a walk in the rain.

Too bad Theresa had a swollen, hot arm.  She says it is better today.

All quiet Kim is resting and dad fell asleep watching baseball.

Later Kim took Haiti for a long walk in the pouring rain.

1 comment:

nancy-Lou said...

So sorry to hear you had a bad spell at the Thanksgiving Dinner and had to leave before the turkey supper. Good to hear that you are doing better and went for a walk...that always makes one feel good doesn't it?
I just came back from a walk with my dogs....carrying bear spray and my phone. We turned around when a deer galloped across the road in front of us...I know the wolves have been chasing them and didn't want to run into them.

Take care Beth,

Love Nancy