Friday, October 23, 2015

BRAVE

So many quaint stores in Harrison.

This one even sold Kangaroo burgers.

I looked around at several interesting stores that had everything but the kitchen sink in there.  The workers delighted in having people come in to chat. 

Dad found an older fellow with two blood hounds sitting on the dock and they had a good visit on their own.

Too bad dad's feet are getting more painful. He could try and see if there is anything that can help.  We all have to keep trying.  No one has been told "there is nothing we can do for you " than me. 

I was already on the way to starving to death so that is what I would have done.

Somewhere someone must help dad to try, at least try.

I am not brave and my emotions are very low right now but I carry on.

The mere act of loving another person takes a lot of courage to overcome hurt feelings and misunderstandings.

Kim is starting a new job today.  Good for her,  She is a very brave hard working and ambitious girl!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

So you went out to Harrison on Thursday? You should have stopped by and gotten the wheel chair for dad.
Randy and I will try out my new bike tomorrow and go for a ride over to the big park I hope.

Anonymous said...

Carol and I are going to harrison on Tuesday November 10 with Ben and Morgan and then staying over on Wednesday because it is the Remembrance Day holiday. You guys can visit on Wednesday for lunch or dinner. xo Panteli (I am not a robot)

nancy-Lou said...

It must be very hard for Larry to live with all that pain and hard on you too, Beth. I pray and wish that the doctors can give him some relief. Has he tried accupuncture?
Maybe a motorized scooter would be the answer...or a motorized wheel chair that could go everywhere.

Your trip and accompanying photos are great. Harrison Hot Springs is a place we haven't visited but the pictures sure look nice. Is it about a 2 hour drive from your home?

We had a large pack of wolves howling, very close to our home last night. It is a worry with our small pets...that is for sure. EVen with our fenced in yard. Once the snow builds up they may be able to jump it. They are large and are seen every day here...in broad daylight too.
Why these wolves are more daring and brazen we do not know...but think it is because of the large deer population.

I have music lessons today and an art class for teens this afternoon, so better this this act in gear!

have a good day,

Love, nancy

beth bennett said...

Thanks we have had a good day////////1