Friday, October 30, 2015

HOPE

Home from the doctor's office where dad had a good talk with his doctor.  He has given him some pain pills which we hope will work and ease the pain a bit.  His stomach was a bit upset and he nearly cancelled.

I do not think I am a perfectionist but I do like to keep people happy if I can.  I do like to keep things up every day so there is not a huge bunch of cleaning or laundry or shopping to do all at once.

Thanks for the kind words Nancy good for me to consider and recognize myself as maybe others see me.

Haiti wants to go for a walk as Kim has gone to work.  She will walk her when she gets home about 11 but it is hard to explain this to a dog.  I asked dad to take Haiti for a car ride to pick up the meds. at the Safeway so that will make her happy.

Hope is such an important thing to have during times when we feel a little discouraged.  It  is the light that helps us see in the darkness.

I took my frustrations out on our old, old worn out chair in our T.V. room.  It had to go out into the shed and then to the dump.  It was extremely hard work to drag it outside but I took my time and inch by inch I did it.  Yes, my back is complaining but I feel so happy to have it gone.



Hope is what keeps us strong and hope is a gift we can give to each other.

I am feeling very hopeful!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes that is all fine except for a damaged back and it was my favorite chair ,,

beth bennett said...

He hardly sat in it anymore. I usually sat in it.

It has been around far too long and it is time for it to rest.

There will be other better favorite chairs!

Anonymous said...

I think the old chairs time was up as well. Maybe you could have waited for help Mom.
Hope you are having a good Halloween.
Ken

beth bennett said...

Yes Ken I am getting better at asking for help but I managed this very slowly and It went well.

Not time for the children yet but we will be busy I expect.

Watch the game and it was exciting and too bad
/Australia did not win but they played great. I think I do not understand rugby.

Love mom