Friday, October 23, 2015

PRAYER


Remember the power of prayer.
There is always hope because there is prayer.

I said a prayer for you and me today.

When we pray we are offering ourselves to the goodness and healing power beyond our knowledge.

We are acting on faith.

My prayer for you is that faith will show you the way

that light will shine a light on your path

may prayer begin the gift of healing to bring new energy and deep abiding love.

"It is often through our deepest pain that we experience the greatest times of spiritual growth.
We are called to be more than we ever imagined.
We discover an inner strength."

I write this hoping the right person will read and find new hope and comfort and healing and peace.

3 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Prayer is good.

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

Thanks Rick!
love mom

nancy-Lou said...

A conforting prayer. Thank-you for posting it Beth. I have added it to my 'keepers'.

Love,
Nancy