Sunday, October 18, 2015

THE COMMIUNITY

The church is a community
 of friends, who meet together regularly to share friendship , and also to try to reach out to those in need..
A group of people with different personalities and different gifts

There will be some who will take on leadership roles and good leaders who draw out the gifts others have is important..  There are others withe gift of hospitality and service

We are far from perfect..

Dad and I went to church today and enjoyed talking and just being with old friends.  There was a new little new comer only a  babe only three days old, so precious and so tiny, few days old.

We are fed spiritually by feeding others.

I can relate to those do not find sermons interesting.  Honestly I sometimes think the last thing I need is to hear another sermon!  On the other hand words of hope and faith are always needed

I do need lots love  and laughter and hope and   I received just that when dad and I went over to Sandra and Randy's for a delicious supper.


Managed a picture before Randy had time to make faces.




2 comments:

Sandra said...

Well, since you really could not hear the sermon then you must have been quite content.
All the kittens are getting bigger and more active, Getting harder to get them on the scale in the morning for their weigh in.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Yes I was just happy to be there. The triplets were there as well as the new baby so that was fun!

Your kittens look very small/

Voting today and get some food in the house.

love mom