Saturday, October 17, 2015

THE SLEEP OVER

We had such a beautify day sitting at the beach looking at tiny ripples on the water.
 
Relaxing and spiritually refreshing !
 
We come home to see bags of groceries on the table and Kim busy preparing food for us all.
 
It is always fun to have the great grandchildren sleep over.  Kim did an amazing job getting the beds all fixed up so nice. 
 
Too bad Morgan had a stomach .ache.  I really felt bad for her as I have had so many days and nights in agony over stomach pains  . I cuddled up in bed with her and read stories but I guess she was over tired she finally went to sleep in a bed near Ben.  Ben is a great help and a joy to be with.
 
 
 
Then the next day we enjoyed the soccer game.  Their team needs to score more goals as Ben had so many shots on his goal it was continuous.  He is the best goalie of them all!.  After the game Ben was going to be a referee. and actually get paid.  He is going to take grandpa out for breakfast with his own money.
Morgan leads the way.  We parked illegally and got a ticket of course but it was worth it to be so close and see the game.

I
He is so intent and makes many amazing moves!
 
 
I am glad Sandra and Kim and Theresa and Leah and Craig had a visit with Tasha.  It takes  while for a family to get to know each other.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Sounds like you all had a nice day. I am just doing homework.

Sandra

nancy-Lou said...

My goodness that was such a heart warming comment to read, about Ben earning money as a referee and he is going to take Grandpa out for breakfast! You 'rock" Ben! How wonderful to have great grandchildren too...how blessed you are! AND a family supper at Sandra and RAndy's...full of fun and laughter.

Yes, I too like the friendships that are found at church and the warmth...but the formality of the old services...with its repetitive words and communion are not what I want now. Our minister actually told me she would like to have a "coffee house" type of meeting and I think that would be fabulous....people would share the word of God in a much less formal setting.

We like our little rental car. It is a Mazda 5 and I think it is a 4 cylinder...but it is pretty peppy on the highway. It is very economical on the highway, 8 litres per 100 kms.
If they write off our Toyota van we wil buy a small car like this. We haven't heard anything fro Autopac yet.

Well my little birds are waiting for their morning seeds....they fly all around me when I walk out with the pail of seeds and land in the pail and on my head. The "talk' to me too....neeb, neeb and chickadee dee dee.....

Have a great day...nice photos Beth...the one of Ben in particular is very nice...he has a touch of mischief in his smile.

Love, Nancy