Tuesday, October 27, 2015

FRIENDSHIP

I will always make sure I have lunch or coffee with Jane and Geof after going to the doctor.
we always have such a fun time laughing together!  I am so thankful for friendship!  Life is always hopeful when you have friends and family to laugh with you.

I am happy to have made an appointment for a complete check-up not for me but for dad.    I keep hoping there is something that will ease the pain.

I told the doctor right off the start I was feeling lousy.  Also I had all the facts written down ready to hand to him.

I will be seeing a urologist and also getting my head examined again!

I will be having my B12 checked in a couple of weeks.  It was high.

I have a prescription for an anti-depressant but I do not think I need it now.

Life is difficult and we all have our problems but life is precious when shared.

4 comments:

nancy-Lou said...

Good news, to hear you are having a complete check-up, Beth. Sorry to hear you are suffering with pain. Is your shoulder giving you the pain? It must be hard to sleep.
It is so debilitating and tiring. I do hope that the doctors can help you feel better.

It is wonderful to have such good friends isn't it. They always cheer us up.
I miss our friends, Bob and Gina, who we always had such good times and many laughs. They aren't here at the beach now.

I picked up Carl's prescriptions at the pharmacy today...shock...$347. He is on so many meds...it is a good thing I don't take any and am healthy.

We had lunch at the local restaurant in Pine Falls and he always enjoys that. I was thinking what a wonderful and diverse community we live in. The table on one side had some native people who were talking in Objibway and the table on the other side had people talking in French. There is an old French settlement nearby called St. Georges and many people hold with the French traditions and language. When I was at the Libraire Allard recently it was so nice to hear French. I went to a French school many years ago.

They are predicting a little snow tomorrow morning. I am hoping it doesn't stick and make the highways slippery because we have to go to Winnipeg. Our rental car is new and has good tires so we should be OK.

Well going to watch baseball. The World Series.

Have a good sleep tonight,

LOve, Nancy

Anonymous said...

We also enjoyed our lunch and visit with you We think however that it would be better to need fewer visits to the doctor and more enjoyable lunches or coffee times .Blessings . Jane.

Sandra said...

Maybe that is the secret to getting you both to go to your doctor appointments, always follow up with something exspecially nice.

Will you go in with dad on Friday?

Sandra

beth bennett said...

When we told Kim I was getting an M.R.I. on my head she said wasn't that the wrong end for some one with bladder problems. Ha Ha.

I will come in at the end of his check-up if he wants.

He has very bad sore feet today.

I have Bible study but will see how I feel.

Yes, always good to have good things to look forward to.

Love mom