Wednesday, October 7, 2015

POTENTIAL

Kim has tons of potential!   Love our door stopper!

Right now we are enjoying the freedom of our own home and the friendship of good neighbors.  As we drive by homes where I used to walk  I am curious to see some of the changes.  A house gone up for sale vey unusual on that street of ordinary happy people.  Even some Halloween decorations going up.  Very happy funny one.  More will go out now that the first ones have been decorating.

Yes we all have potential even dad and I.

Standing on our heads may be a good day to start!



At the shopping center dad and I go into different stores and it is amazing we come out the doors at the same time, tired and ready to go home  I cut the grass after I have had a rest and I hope for the last time. Rain is expected. 

I seem to have lost my rose-coloured glasses but they are always there waiting to be used.

"When you get right down to it there are only four basic prayers,

WOW prayers of awe and reverence

OPPS! asking for forgiveness

ASKING for ourselves and for others.
asking for wisdom, healing and courage.

THANKS is expressing thanks for life and the beauty of nature and the love of family and friends.

Prayer has the potential to open our eyes to goodness and blessings.

Our neighbors have offered us a chance to put any rubbish we want when they order a truck to go to the dump.  I would love to put a lot in and get rid of stuff we do not need now nor will we need in the future.  I put it out and dad brings it back in. 

Spirituality has the potential to burst out of our souls  when there is humility, grace and wonder,!
Reflections in stillness

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I dont know about your rose coloured glasses, but someone left a pair of black rimmed ones at my house.

Where did you get the door stop from, did you buy it or did someone else give it to you?

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Kim created it out of an old block of wood.

Yes those our my glasses. I have a talent for loosing them.

love mom

nancy-Lou said...

WOW...Kim is so talented..the door stop is a creative piece of art! Well done Kim!

Isn't that funny that you and Larry are on the same clock? Carl and I find the same thing.... and he can find me anywhere..in a mall, on the ferry....in bookstore,just when I m hoping he doesn't, because I want to buy another book! haha.

Love, Nancy