Saturday, October 31, 2015

HELP

I think he is kinda cute.  I took this picture on my short walk around the block and also picked up lots of fun leaves.  I find it helpful to wake up and go for a walk first thing,  It was raining a tiny bit but the air is so fresh and wakes up my spirit.

I am going to need help with some things especially with remembering birthdays,  I was in tears when Sandra and Randy left and I was reminded of Shawna's birthday.

I rushed to the mailbox with her card.  A dear lady caught up to me and asked me if I needed a ride.  That is the second day in a row I have been offered a ride.  Yesterday I was carrying to parcels from the Safeway.

I daily ask for help in my prayers for myself and my family and friends.  I take time to be reminded of His presence and the privilege and power of prayer.  I choose to be confident that I am being heard and that I continually must be patient when waiting for answers.
Dad has gone for a bike ride, the sun has come out from hiding.
Carol is stopping by to pick up Haiti because she is fearful of the fire works and last year we had a lot. 

My leaves.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I am sorry to have upset you. Shoot, Shawna was the one who reminded me! Lots of fire works going on here and we had 36 kids, the most ever! Good thing we had enough candy for 200.

beth bennett said...

Yes lots of fireworks and we had about 36 too.

I am glad you mentioned it.