Tuesday, October 20, 2015

HAPPY DAYS

A calm and a light sun shinning down on world of color and peace.  Our Saturday at the beach!

Two bumps on a log and my face is thankfully hidden.

I believe  my old  old wrinkled faces scare small children.
I can understand.
No masks need  for me

We had hoped for fishing chips but they were closed for the season.
What a perfect day for hot crisp fish and chips they taste so good on a colder day,

Instead drove around the little Ladner and found a new little place.  Excellent.

Not many people at the beach, but evidently one rode a bike, just like
Carol and Panteli do and take a picnic to enjoy the last few warm and sunny day.

We found this cute little café juast perfect for the two of us.
 
Dancing lessons upstairs too bad organ was nor with us to take pictures.  One of the smaller camera's.

She is better than me at taking picture than I am.  Good aim Morgan!



4 comments:

beth bennett said...

good,

Anonymous said...

At least the weather is still nice. It was 34C yesterday. Today it's about 10c ...ugh . No one sick this week .
Ken

nancy-Lou said...

I like the photo of the two of you taken from the view behind, so we can see what you are looking at too! There is nothing like some time spent looking at water to bring one a sense of peace and calm. I like to walk the beaches at this time of year when there is no one else there....every day is different.


Beth you are beautiful, judging from your photos and your beauty also comes from what is inside...your love of nature, taking care of others, your love of the Lord, your love of family....there is great beauty there...it radiates from your writings on your blog. Even though I haven't had the privilege of meeting you in person...I can sense all this from just reading your blog.

It is cool and rainy today and the snow line is creeping quite close to us. One can feel the chill in the air now, almost 'smell' the snow. I must look out our snow boots etc and be ready for it. My little birds are eating a lot of seeds ....most of the migrants have moved south. We have a large flock of Pine Siskins who are eating us out of house and home...they like Niger seed and it is expensive!

Wishing you a lovely day

Love, Nancy

Sandra said...

Very nice time of year to be out and about. Did a double loop on my walk at work yesterday as Candice came to walk with me. Brought her 1 year old in her stroller.

Sandra