Wednesday, October 21, 2015

NEXT TIME

There is always a next time and I am thankful.

Dad went to the dollar store and always buys crazy funny things.  I am still feeling washed out from very little sleep but tonight should be mush better.

Thanks Ken for the phone call.  Melina must feel miserable when she is dizzy.  I still think doctors can do better and rarely really listen.

Religion is sometimes described as energy and but it is something you live,

A proactive idea is whether religion can exist without God?

There needs to be intelligence and soulful thought, which feeds the mind and the heart

"So if I am comfortable inside my skin (wrinkles and all) I have the abikity to make others comfortable in their skin!"  Maya Angelou

Thanks  Carol for dropping by I hope you got your lights fixed.

Thanks Panteli I am  pleased to have my camera safe at home here.

Early bed to night.  All will be well!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Must be that darn moon again, I am not sleeping worth a darn right now either.

Sandra

nancy-Lou said...

Awe too bad you girls are not sleeping well.....usually that happens to me when the moon is full and it is about half way there now. Sandra, try 5HTP a supplement that comes in various strengths...it works like magic on me! Natural Factors, 100 mgs is what I buy at the health food store.

Isn't is amazing what one can find at the dollar store? I always come out spending more that I counted on, but with useful items.

I am not sure if religion is energy....I do think faith is though. I do know that religion is leaving me 'cold' now, but my faith is strong. I see how religion has caused so many problems throughout the world and still is today...but faith is a lot different. Even my religion, Anglican, which began with King Henry the 8th, whoe ordered many Catholics burnt and monestaries burned.

I better get off here....MTS is installing unlimited high speed internet,

Love, Nancy