Sunday, October 4, 2015

HARVEST TIME

Dad and I are so thankful that we have such talented lovely daughters.

This picture is to make up for the one that did not turn out at her birthday party.

Thanks for dinner and that homemade ice cream was the best!

I am thankful for good and bad days because they all come our way.

I was sorry to miss church.
I like to hear a uplifting message of hope and love. 
Yes, there are a few Christian weirdoes but maybe they are just a little more damaged than the rest of us.  We all need to be loved  and forgiven and healed.
I like to have meaningful Christian discussions where there is honesty and openness.

"There was a young boy who after receiving his driver's license wanted to use his dad's car.
His father a rabbi said he could if he got good grades and studied the Talmud and cut his hair.
The son came back in a month having done all accept cut his hair.
His dad told him how proud he was of him but still wanted him to cut his hair.
The boy replied that Moses and all the prophets had long hair.
Yes, his dad admitted and they walked everywhere."



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went back to the dentist today.He said the implants have worked. I take plaster cast in mid November , new teeth by Christmas.
ken

beth bennett said...

Ken that is wonderful news, We are so happy for you.
What a long procedure.
Carol and Rick like to see your pictures
Can you e-mail to them.
Maybe dad can help me put them on my blog.
We hear you are expecting hot weather, very hot!
Are you still looking for houses.?
Did Melina get the job?
love mom

Sandra said...

I think I need new over mits...

Bad traffic this morning, took over an hour to get in to work.

Yes, I want to see the pictures too. Kenny why dont you just do a monthly posting on Facebook? You can even just have it to family if you like? It would be nice to see more of what you are up to.

Starting to stress about my school work. Could not fall asleep last night, I was still up at midnight when Randy got home.

Sandra