Tuesday, August 30, 2016

CHALLENGES

Roses are beautiful but those thorns can hurt!
Life can be a challenge.
Decisions and more decisions.

Dad is extremely happy he now has a set of golf clubs and is going to challenge himself with some golfing.  He likes to look at the second hand store, and some days it just seems like you were meant to go there.

Our biggest challenge now is what to eat and not eat.  Dry crackers are no fun but neither is nausea and pain.  It will be a fishy day to day only Not fish and chips.

I know how hard it is to stay on a diet after years of chronic illness and I too would think I could eat just a little taste.

Raising children was a big challenge for me and also being patient is a even bigger challenge which I feel shows a lack of faith.

Yes marriage has its challenges as do any relationships because we all have annoying little habits.

I am thankful for Christian literature and am looking forward to our Bible Study starting again.

Reading scripture written by those who lived in a different world is a challenge; but the thing is that they had the same problems way by then.

I still believe that religion built on grace can be a force for good.

Challenging yes!


1 comment:

Sandra said...

Challenges just never seem to end. Very tiring. Right now Randy and I are trying to decide what to do for my birthday as he will have the Monday off. I told him I want an experience. We will see if we end up doing something safe and boring (probably) or something new.

Sandra