Thursday, August 25, 2016

DECISIONS

Sometimes it is just a matter of what path to take.

Dad's surgery was  a simple decision and happy it will be Sept/20.

  It should be a simple procedure and it is always good to get it over with.  I wonder if Ken will be changing his plans?

Prayer helps me and the answer may take a while but messages may come within our thoughts, in words we read or advice from friends.  Sometimes plans will have to be changed.  Waiting to hear from Ken.

Feeling light headed and dizzy today so may not go visiting.

We had a nice surprise when Leah dropped by for a visit.

Dad had a good day getting the oil changed on the car and then telling tales to Leah.
She has finally stopped working and now we are all waiting for the big day.

"What ever answer I seek is finding it's way to me."

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Glad to hear Leah is off now and able to concentrate on getting ready. I should send her a message as I got a few more things for the baby.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Leah looks good but needs to get rested up after working long days.

Waiting to hear from Ken as Melina needs surgery within three weeks.

Having a better morning today.

Love mom