Saturday, August 27, 2016

CONFUSED

I am confused.
I do not think Tyler is visiting us but Nancy maybe you meant Kenny.
That is terrible about you having to have another root cannel.  I am so sorry.

I am easily confused so do not mind me.

I went visiting Joyce at the Senior's place and we had a good visit.  She has a huge fan in her room which was still very warm.  I wheeled her down to sit at the front where there are a lot of chairs and she really enjoyed it.  We had a cup of tea and then back to her room.  She was getting sleepy.  I am happy she knows me when I poke my head in the door but I know she forgets I have visited as soon as I leave.  We laugh at our poor memories and tell her how bad mine is too.

I am not sure what is happening in the next several weeks.  Leah thinks Rick may stay here the first part of Sept. and I know he will want to know how we are coping.  We do enjoy visitors.

Kim may be moving into an apartment not back into our home.  Finding one that will take a dog is tricky.  We enjoyed the two years she stayed here that is for sure.

I make up my mind that the fun has to continue to be in the journey and that if I can try to be my best self in the present moment with whom I am with at that moment.

Dad is having trouble tuning into the C.B.C. radio station on his inter net radio.  They are not being helpful.

"It is a profitable thing,
if one is wise,
to seem foolish."  -  Aeschylus  I do not know who he is either.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I start my leave on 21sept. I am trying to get days off prior. So I will try to arrive on 19th or 20th. I will let you know. I have five days off now after a run of early shifts. Sill a cold wind blowing here. Spring should kick in in the next two weeks or so.
Ken

Unknown said...

Thanks for reminding me that Joyce Brock is in the home in Newton We might try to visit her after the party on Sunday also would like to visit Margaret who l believe is doing alot better. Looking forward to the party for the Chutes tomorrow.Hope to see you both there. Love, Jane

Sandra said...

Thanks for the update on all the goings on. Randy and I will be out and about tomorrow and will drop by in the afternoon if you are going to be around.

beth bennett said...

IF you mean Sunday Sandra we will go to church and stay awhile at the luncheon for the Chutes.

Looking forward to seeing you Ken.
and Jane and Randy and Sandra

love mom