Thursday, April 22, 2010

ABSCENT


This is dad waiting patiently as I wander several blocks away taking pictures of houses and trees. I say to myself "just one more picture".

We were absent from our Bible study group last night for two reasons. The main one was to watch the Vancouver Cannucks play hockey and I was very tired. Our study is on the book of Revelations, a difficult book to understand. John has this vision of heaven when he is exiled to an island.

I read another vision or dream a person had about heaven which I liked.

"I was aware of myself as a large transparent ball,like a soap bubble, flying through space. I found that I could fly fast and that I could maneuver myself in any direction.

As I was flying I looked to the side and saw another big bubble just like me so I flew to it and to my surprise I merged with it. I then told my story to the other bubble and it told me it's story. After I pulled away I noticed there were other bubbles so I flew to another to merge and again tell my story, this time telling more of my story and grasping more of its meaning." -Joseph Dispenza "god on your own." Finding a spiritual path outside religion. Should be an interesting read.

So back down to earth I attended the U.C.W. meeting, the best of all meetings; well next best to our Jet Lag where we laugh a lot and find humour in our lives and in religion! Dad is also good at that. We had our meeting surrounded by boxes that are arriving on mass for our big garage sale. Stayed awhile to help do a bit of organizing. I again arrived home tired and very hungry.

Just in time because dad needed the car to go to the second appointment of the day. His car is getting touched up at the garage. Good news at both doctors.

Still missing the cell phone and he thinks he may have dropped it in the walk through the water-shed park. The hunt will continue. Today I will not go out walking in my p.j.s covered with rain jacket and pants but yesterday I was in a hurry. I had my hair in pin curls and all I could think of was my family will not want to identify me if I get hit and killed. Maybe I am watching two many murder mysteries on T.V.

"Television has proved that people will look at anything rather than look at each other." Ann Landers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing we were saved the shame of identifying your body then mom! Watched 2 more midsumer murders and still not gory. I am thinking you said that just to get me hooked. Dont work too hard at the garage sale set up.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely book and reading with the UCW yesterday.Are you having fun showing off "Tickle me Elmo".Jane