Friday, April 16, 2010

KEEPING HEALTHY

o
Our little Jasmine Elizabeth has had to have shots today but it still smiling. This is always hard on mom and dad too. When I took my blog book over to the Nursing Home they really loved the pictures of the babies. I was really surprised how interested they were in it.

Just took some old clothes over to the fire hall. They take them to a second hand store. Sandra brought some things over too, some for the sale at our church next Sat. Sandra will help with the plants and Randy and I will do the books. The man who did them for the last five years just died. He was a very jolly person and he will be missed.

When something like this happens I realize what is really important in life. I have so much to be thankful for; especially my family, and I am also reminded that I have to take responsibility for my own health through diet, exercise, and enjoying life.

I also believe in the power of prayer and I believe that the spirit within each one of us can connect with God, who is Spirit. I think there is a praying instinct that is a natural human urge, with which we are born. I am thankful for doctors and medicine and all they can do. Yesterday I went to the health food store to ask about something I was taking for digestion and found that even though it said wheat free it was not good for celiac people. This is something I bet my doctor does not know. I was very happy to have found this out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She can stand up and giggle now. She has
blue eyes just like you mom.
Ken