Wednesday, April 14, 2010

MY BOOK ARRIVES! ! !




I saw the mail truck out my window so went running full speed down the stairs so excited expecting to see my package with my blog printed. What a disappointment when all there was was two bills which I slowly picked up and slowly went back up stairs. About 20 minutes later as I went back down I saw a package outside the door. "It's here! It's here" I yelled to dad. I wanted to laugh and cry as I opened it and saw the picture of Morgan on the outside and Ben on the back page.

Prophecy
This all happened because of words spoken to me by a man with the gift of prophecy. It was a rainy miserable night as my friend Cathy and I started to the Vineyard Church in Cloverdale. I was going early to put on coffee which I did very quickly. There was a group gathering around the visitor and Cathy pushed me to join them. The next thing I knew our minister came and took my hand and brought me forward. I was asked my name by the visitor and then he started to pray and speak words of faith to me.

He said that "I would be given spiritual eyes to see the promises and purposes of God fulfilled in my life. My daughter your feelings of loneliness and grief will be replaced by the spirit of rejoicing! You will know my voice and you will weather the coming storm [would that be lung cancer}; your harvest is coming.

I have a picture he said of a old fashioned desk joined with others with a hole for the ink-well. Things you learned a long time ago will come back to you. You have the ability to write, not just to journal, because you have a creative spirit and you will be a blessing to others. Your words will be published. Right now the Lord is cultivating the ground around you and removing weeds. Let faith arise!" With those words I gently fell under the power of the Holy Spirit and experiencing the joy of peace.

As a child I lived to write stories but had been told that they were silly so had never thought of myself as a writer. Since I heard these words I have written different stories especially what God is doing in my life. I have shared them with family and friends.

I know that I am loved by God and Jesus is very real
as a child I loved to talk to Him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had great happiness sharing my book with Jane and the girls at the Jet Lag Bible Study and with Carol and her friend who came over just to see it.

love mom

Anonymous said...

Your book is truly a delight , a wonderful gift to share and a fulfillment of prophesy.Way to go Beth. Love Jane.