Thursday, April 8, 2010

DIS CORD ANT


This is what happens when one dresses in the dark; and has good intentions to find the matching pair but never does.

Most of us try to avoid discord in our lives as well as in our music.
Basically I seem to be arguing a lot for a person who does not like arguing.
I know without a doubt that one never ever changes the mind of the other person.
But on the other hand what a person believes is important and we all have the right to express our views. We do have a right to be heard.

I know that I feel very strongly about certain convictions I have and I feel that society is losing meaning and a higher purpose. Churches are now trying to attract the young people with trendy music and power points. I want to live what I believe.
"I am learning not to be passionate about empty things, but to cultivate a passion for justice, grace, truth, and communicate the idea that JESUS likes people and even has a great love for them," -Blue Like Jazz.

I want my children to correct me if I start arguing. Stop Mom stop is all they have to say. It has become a bad habit. But it can be fun too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I will watch for that, though I think that all of us kind of enjoy arguing as well....
Sandra

Anonymous said...

I knew I could trust you!