Friday, April 9, 2010

SINGING THE BLUES


I sure do miss her. I miss them all and a little word on face book brings a smile to my heart!

Kim and I enjoy a chat at the restaurant where she worked in New Westminster. We sure do miss her and the other grandchildren we hardly ever see. Dad likes this picture so I put it on.

I am also disappointed because my book has not arrived in the mail. My blog is suppose to be printed in a book and I have funny feelings about it. Will I be disappointed?

Anyway I am off to enjoy a "fattening" lunch with Cathy. We will be trinking tea over at at Applewood and catching up on news. Yes they do make sundae's with whipped cream and cherries.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think lifting people off the ground is not something you should be doing Mom.

It will be nice to see Kim again over the summer.

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

And I'm sure your blog entries will look good bound and between covers.

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rick.
I was disappointed when it did not arrive today so I will have to wait till Monday now.
Cathy and i had a good visit wover lunch and she insisted I have a big ice cream sudea with whipped cream. I enjoyed every bite.
love mom